Girlfriend Therapy Incorporated’s vision is to change lives through the Word of God. Through our obedience to God and our availability to the Holy Spirit lives will be changed – miraculously! Families will be changed – miraculously! Communities will be changed – miraculously! Nations will be changed – miraculously! In the name of Jesus!
Girlfriend Therapy Incorporated’s mission is to, “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
A disciple is defined as a follower of Jesus, who adheres to His teachings and transmits those teachings to others.
Girlfriend Therapy, Incorporated’s goal is to empower real women in real time through the truth of God’s Word and encourage them to be all that God has designed them to be without apology or compromise!
Girlfriend Therapy, Inc. is established on the following fundamental biblical truths:
• There is one God, existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
• The Holy Spirit lives in every person who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
• Man is created in the image of God.
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)